Thursday, September 17, 2009

To blog or not to blog, that is the question

As you know, I started this blog to provide commentary around what appeared to be an imminent federal election. However, in the same way that bringing an umbrella to work is a sure fire way to ensure it doesn't rain, starting this blog appears to have the effect of dampening/killing the prospects of an election.

So what's a blogger to do?

  • Option 1 - stop blogging, and get back to life. Apparently things happen outside the bubble of Ottawa.

  • Option 2 - slip into denial and continue to blog as if the election was tomorrow.

  • Option 3 - continue to blog with a focus on politics and if an election comes jump all over it like a fat kid on a smartie.

Now I could start a poll on the site, but since..you know...no one reads it, I would more or less be relying on my own vote to make the decision. So if it's my choice, I will go with option 3. There's far too many interesting things going on here to give up now.

I'll be back later this evening with a wrap on where things stand up there with folks on the Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment?

Canadian Blogosphere